Degree/Diploma Certificate and Official Academic Transcript
- The graduand’s name that is printed on the above-mentioned documents is based on the graduand’s existing records (as posted in the portal myVLE>myProfile)
- Graduates can collect their Degree/Diploma Certificates and Academic Transcripts at the convocation venue after returning their academic robes on the Convocation day.
After the Convocation, Degree/Diploma Certificates and Academic Transcripts can be collected at graduates’ respective learning centres during office hours. Please contact your Learning Centre to confirm that the degree/diploma certificates and academic transcripts are ready at the Learning Centre for collection.
Graduates whose request to change the location of their convocation has been approved are required to collect their certificate and academic transcript at their original Learning Centre.
However, those from the Learning Centres in Bangi, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya and Sri Rampai are required to collect their certificate and academic transcript from the OUM Main Campus in Kuala Lumpur or OUM Kelana Jaya (please refer to the Robe Return and Certificate Acquisition / Academic Transcript sections).
Degree/Diploma Certificates and Academic Transcripts would be issued to graduates subject to the settlement of all outstanding payments and the return of the academic robe during the robe returning period. Graduates should present their personal identification documents (identity card/matriculation card) during the collection period for certificates and academic transcripts.
- Collection On Behalf Via Representative: (Download the form)
Delivery via Poslaju
- The form must be signed by a witness who should either be a Grade A public sector officer or a Commissioner of Oaths.
- Please attach a copy of the personal identification documents (both applicant and representative) and submit to the person on duty.
- Copy of payment receipt for graduand who did not attend the convocation (RM90.00 per person)
- OUM reserves the right to reject any application that is incomplete.
The form Permohonan Penghantaran Sijil dan Transkrip Akademik (Download the application form),
A copy of the applicant’s personal identification documents,
Copy of the receipt for payment of RM100.00 for graduates who are not attending the Convocation
- For delivery by Poslaju, the following should be attached:
Collection on behalf via a representative or postal delivery is discouraged due to security and
- Certificate and transcript will be mailed to the graduate’s correspondence address by Poslaju National Courier. Please provide the correct address to avoid delivery problems.
confidential reasons. Also, there is no guarantee that the documents will reach the graduates
safely. Hence, OUM shall not be liable for damage or loss of the documents.
Graduates are advised to keep their degree/diploma certificates safely as replacement
certificates will not be issued.