Graduate's Guest Invitation Cards
- Each Graduate is allowed to bring 2 guests into the hall. Two (2) Invitation Cards will be given to Graduates during the Collection of Academic Robes.
- Kindly ensure that guests bring along their Invitation Cards when attending the convocation ceremony.
- Guests should be appropriately attired for the occasion.
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed into the Hall.
- While the ceremony is in progress, guests are allowed to take photographs or do video recording only from their seats.
- Mobile phones must be switched off inside the Hall.
- Guests are requested to remain seated within the Hall while the ceremony is in progress.