1. Attending Graduates
- Graduates need to pay convocation fees of RM 350.00 before 31st August 2018 (Friday).
- Payment can be made to OUM through:
- Internet Banking
- JomPAY: Pay your fees via JomPAY. (Biller Name: OPEN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA, Biller Code: 8854, Ref 1: Student IC, Ref 2: Student ID). For list of participating banks, visit www.jompay.com.my
- Bankislam.biz (http://www.bankislam.biz/) for BIMB account holder
- CIMB clicks(http://www.cimbclicks.com.my/) for CIMB account holder – Bill Payment _Enter biller Name: Open University Malaysia
- Maybank2u (http://www.maybank2u.com.my/) for MBB account holder – Bill Payment. (Select and make a one-off-payment_Education & Education Loans_Open University Malaysia)
- Financial Payment Exchange (FPX). (Log on to www.oum.edu.my, click user profiles – financial – online payment)
- myBSN (http://www.mybsn.com.my/) click Bill Payment – Payment of Fee – Open University (OUM)
- Payment can also be made through other methods:
- Any BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BHD branch (account number 14041-01-0053385) or BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL GIRO (account number 1410029000224952). Payment via Fund Transfer is not allowed.
- Debit Card or Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) at Finance and Planning Division, OUM Main Campus or at the respective Learning Centres; or
- Cheque payable to UNITEM; or
- Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) or Auto Teller Machine (ATM) at Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) only
- Payment slip or Payment Receipt must be produced as proof of payment during collection of academic robe.
- If there is excess payment in the account which could cover the convocation fees, no further payment needs to be made. The convocation fees will be debited after the graduates have collected their robes.
2. Non-attending Graduates
Graduates need to pay RM90.00 if they wish to collect the certificates and official academic transcripts personally. These items can also be sent by post at a charge of RM100.00